Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Rustic winter wedding inspiration

So it's been a while, but I thought I'd kick off my holiday posting with some bridal inspiration.  I have been inspired since my own wedding and I have always felt a pull towards the creativity and element of design that goes into a wedding. I think that this inspiration board speaks for itself, but this is a great way for winter brides to keep the winter elements soft for her wedding without giving into the expectation of an elaborate winter wedding where guests leave covered in holiday glitter. Enjoy! My favorite part are the favors, baileys diy hot chocolates for guests and blankets while they sit for the ceremony.






These will keep guests warm n cozy while watching you exchange vows.



A blush dress allows for a bit to pop in your centerpieces.






Delicious eggnog, recipe can be found on marthastewartliving.com
Nothing adds romance like sparkle. 
Happy winter wonderland!

No comments:

Post a Comment